Winter Intensive, Dec 27-30, available in-person and on ZOOM!
We, at the MBA Grand Prix Intensive, hold deep concerns for the health and safety of our GPI family. Please know that we are staying up to date on the latest COVID-19 information, including the rising COVID-19 confirmed cases throughout the country and here in Arizona. We have made slight modifications to our event program and, if necessary, will make further changes to ensure the health of our dancers, their families, our faculty, and our staff. Our attitude remains positive that the 2020 Winter Intensive will be held as planned. However, if circumstances make it necessary for the event to be cancelled, all registrations will receive a full refund*. If travel restrictions prevent dancers from attending, a full registration refund will be issued to the affected registrants. Due to the ever changing landscape of the COVID-19 situation, safety/health procedures and protocols will not be determined until the final weeks proceeding the Winter GPI, but please be assured that management will be thorough and thoughtful in their assessment and compilation of protocols. Thank you for your understanding and your support. *studio will keep the $25 convenience fee